An abandoned caravan campsite located beside a stunning forest park with easy access to nearby mountains in Northern Ireland. This caravan campsite closed in 2016 due to the closure of other nearby attractions.
On-site facilities included:
- Twenty-four tarmac berths
- 16 Pitches for tents
- Electric hook ups
- Car parking at each berth
- Awning space on twenty berths
- Shower and toilet facilities.
- Children’s sheltered play area.
- Television room, video/DVD available
- Dish washing facilities
- Chemical disposal units
- Barbeque grill and patio
- Fully equipped laundry room